Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Somebody that I used to know...

Don't you know this song? I can't believe it! It has been one of the songs of 2012... and its chorus is so catchy!

I recommend you to watch the videoclip, in which Gotye and Kimbra, who "used to be a couple", sing about their relationship now and then... maybe you are too young to understand what they are talking about, or maybe not!



I consider the song and the videoclip as a masterpiece. For me, this song reflects very well a lot of feelings related to a broken relationship... and sometimes you cannot find the exact words to express those feelings, but a song appears, and that's it! 

Thanks to this song, I discovered Gotye, a great singer with a different style. Very different, yes! 

 Have you seen this cover? Walk Off the Earth is an American group who make covers of famous songs... but this is so incredible, as they are five people singing and playing the guitar at the same time. This is collaboration and coordination, that's for sure!!!



Do you like this song? Did you know it before? 

What is the 2012 song for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment