Sunday, October 6, 2013

Teacher, I don't know what to write...

This is one of the most repeated sentences in class when we talk about your blog. I usually tell you to write about the things you like... that's so obvious that sometimes I have to be more specific if you don't get inspired.



On the right side of the blog I have put a new section with "Ideas for your posts" and I am going to copy them here, at the end of this post.

You can also get inspired by having a look at my blog and what I have published. There are plenty of photos, videos... that you can see and be the ideas for your new posts. Have a look at your classmates' blogs too. There are eternal topics you can use once and again...



As I said before, here you are some ideas (topics) for your posts. I have used some of this before...

Ideas for your posts

  • A catchy song
  • A horrible day!
  • A nightmare
  • A school project I am proud of
  • A trip to remember
  • Animals
  • Awesome pictures
  • Books and reading
  • Chatting online or face to face?
  • Films I recommend
  • I am very good at...
  • I can't live without...
  • Music
  • My best friend
  • My favourite subject
  • My first day at school
  • My grandparents
  • My hobbies
  • My ideal job
  • One of my dreams
  • Plans for this weekend
  • Poems
  • Some things you don't know about me
  • Sports I hate
  • The best plan for me
  • The Internet
  • The most annoying thing in the world
  • Things I hate doing
  • TV programmes
  • TV series
  • What I hate most
  • When I was five years old...
  • Youtube videos I recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment