Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Simon's cat

As some of you already know, I have recently adopted two female cats, and I am absolutely fond of them since the very moment I saw them... I had never thought about having pet cats, but something changed inside me... and now I am another cat lover! :)

I am reading a lot about cats, and I am also interested in cat magazines, cat guides and cat documentaries... but believe me when I say that I am a real fan of Simon's cat... the protagonist of this Youtube series! If you like cats, or even if you don't like them... I recommend this series to you. It is very funny!

Here you are all the episodes (one follows the other, and there are not enough Simon's cat videos in my opinion, they are too short and so funny!!!)




If you see some of these videos, please let me know your opinion about them!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment