Sunday, June 1, 2014

We all have got two eyes...

... but we don't all see the same things.

Or, at least, we don't understand the same.

I have just seen this video and as I am very fond of my cat (the other one unfortunately died) I am sure that my interpretation would be very different from yours.

I have an idea. Maybe this idea could be for next year's blog, but maybe you could save this video, or even write about it now and save it as a draft...

My idea would be something like this. You write about what you see and feel about this video... not only two sentences, but a text. Try to imagine how the two protagonists feel, what they think, what they do and whey they do it... and your own feelings about it.

I suppose not a lot of people would feel like doing this... but... who knows?

Here you are the video.



Omelette from Madeline Sharafian on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment