Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Trailerbooks

Do you like reading?

No? Why? Maybe you haven't found "your book" yet. I think there is always a perfect book for every person which "wakes up" the love for books. My only advice is... keep on trying yours!

If you have answered "yes", welcome to a fantastic and endless source of joy and entertainment. As I personally know, reading can be very very addictive and funny, but the pleasure of reading is very subjective and even intimate to be fully explained. You have to "live it to understand it"...

By the way, do you know "trailerbooks"? I have recently found them out. Trailerbooks are "trailers" about books, so they give a glimpse to what is the book about... like a trailer does with its film.

Last week some students of 3rd of ESO (bookworms like me) asked me about my favourite book ever. My answer was fast and clear, I have no doubt... because I consider this book as a mixture of all the ingredients I love most in a book: love, action, mystery, sorrow, loss, friendship, adventure, magic... It has all of them

The title is "LA SOMBRA DEL VIENTO" (In English, it was translated as "The shadow of the wind") by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. I bought it in 2005 and I am going to re-read it soon for a literary workshop.

But my first idea for this post was to speak about trailerbooks, so I am going to show you some of the best trailerbooks I have found on YouTube about this book. Some of them were made by students as school projects.

What do you think about trailerbooks? Would you like to do a trailerbook for a book project? Let's think about this. And actually, after having seen these trailerbooks of "La sombra del viento", do you feel like reading this book? Tell me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment